My brother is moving out and Mommy and I are really sad. Does anyone know how to brighten our spirits?

As you may or may have not known my Mommy is 16 so she still lives with her parents. My Mommy's parents have been divorced since she was two. My Mommy's dad recently once again got divorced. Because of this my brother Milo has to move away and I will never see him again. My Mommy and I have tried going to the dog park to brighten our spirits but it just reminds us of the times Milo and I would play with Mommy at the dog park. We are really sad and we cant seem to find a way to brighten our spirits. All advice is helpful! Thankyou.

Asked by Member 1004976 on Oct 18th 2011 in Other Travel & Recreation

Answers

Starbutt

there is no chance of a vist that you can go to? how far are them moving? I found neve say never maybe she will fly to see him ot maybe he will come to see her one day and bring milo.

Chin up

Rhayden

Starbutt answered on 10/18/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer