Ruger

Is there a comment section or a place to leave comments on diary entries?

I stumbled across dogster a couple of days ago & started several diaries for my canine crew. I enjoy writing the entries & reading what others have written but was wondering why there is no place for pup pals to comment on entries. Am I missing something? or is the only way to communicate thru individual messages?

Asked by Ruger on Jan 20th 2009 Tagged diaries, comments, commentsection in Diaries

Answers

Dahlia

If you like what you read, send that pup a Paw Mail. I know they'd love to read someone's response to their writing or story. Who doesn't like a little recognition. We love to read diaries! The only way I've seen is through individual messages.

Dahlia answered on 1/20/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

☕ Finley ☕

Yes, right under the diary entry title it says "leave a comment"-- click on that link and it takes you to the diary entry page... scroll down past any existing comments and you will find a box in which to post a comment.

We do this all the time... some of the comments are as funny as the entries!!

☕ Finley ☕ answered on 2/12/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer