I just rescued a one year old Boston terrier, he is skin and bones and has hair loss. I was seeing what I can do to help

Asked by Member 1147672 on Jan 1st 2013 in Skin Problems

Answers

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs

take him to the vet. give him some really good quality food. the back yard breeder i got charlie from never gave the pups puppy food. went straight to craptastic adult food. so, of course when i got him his skin was all dry, he was losing hair, etc. for one he had an allergic reaction to fleas wich the vet determined. also, they gave me allerderm efa-caps. they work awesome for his coat and skin

Charlie Brown Cocoa Puffs answered on 1/1/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Ikan

First, thank you for rescueing him. It is going to take a bit of time before he will look good. Maybe even up to a couple of months. I take it he has been checked by a vet, so I would get him on a good food, I have always used the Nutro Natural choice food for my show dogs. It has done more for their coats then anything else I have tryed.

Ikan answered on 1/5/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer