I have a 13 week old Whoodle and am wondering about grooming needs for the summer. Would I have her hair cut for summer

Whoodle grooming

Asked by Member 1163328 on May 21st 2013 Tagged whoodlegrooming, warmweathergrooming in Grooming

Answers

I have no idea what a Whoodle is?

Is it a Poodle mix? Well, you can take your dog to the groomers as they would warn you whether it would be good for their fur to be trimmed short.

Maggie

I looked it up and its a wheaten terrier/poodle mix....dont know anything about grooming but I would assume that it could be shaved into really any cut like a poodle

Maggie answered on 5/22/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

SNEAKERS

Do what's best for your Dog ! ! !
IF you're not going to show it, then definitely cut his coat to a length which is acceptable to the environment in which it exists.
I have Yorkies, and they get trimmed short three times a year, with the October cut a little longer for the winter months.
For the Spring and Summer cuts, it's short, because it's very hot and humid where we live.
Yea, it's nice to have those long flowing coats, BUT, I'm much more interested in their comfort than their appearance.

SNEAKERS answered on 5/25/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer