Lilly

How long does it take for natural flea remedies to start repelling fleas

I've been giving my dogs garlic/yeast tablets and adding apple cider vinegar to their water for a couple of weeks now, I'm just wondering how long it takes before they start repelling fleas a little better.
I can't use any of the traditional spot-on type flea treatments so hopefully it starts working soon lol

Asked by Lilly on Jul 11th 2011 Tagged fleas, holistic, natural in Health & Wellness

Answers

Petri

I don't think you are going to see much if you haven't already! You might want to try adding in this 100% Organic, Non Toxic spray to your regime: PETfection Bug Spray is a non monthly applicator flea, tick, mosquito medicine. It doesn't contain any chemicals and works great at keeping the bugs away and healing any previous bites she may already have. It smells good too! I love it. You can check it out at www.mypetfection.com for more info. Hope this helps!

Petri answered on 7/19/11. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer