Cricket

how do you add a background design to my pets profile

Asked by Cricket on Jul 31st 2010 in My Account

Answers

Brutus

You can add a background by going to a background code website such as glitter or jellymuffin.com Once you find a background that you like, copy the HTML code, go back to Dogster and go back to your accout. Scroll down to Cricket's information. To the right of his picture, you'll see many links to select. Click the first link, "Modify Biography and Traits". Then, you'll have to go to "Fun Stuff". There should be a sqaure box- put the code in there and hit save.

There is also a very handy Dogster group that you can join and participate in. Its called Pawsome Pages and you can visit and join them here: www.dogster.com You should be able to find someone to help you. Good luck and paw mail me with anymore questions.

Brutus answered on 8/1/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer