Help me identify the breed of my puppy?

My puppy is 12 weeks old. And I'm having a hard time identifying what breed of dog he is. He looks like either a rat terrier mix or a jack Russell mix? With maybe some chihuahua?
Does anyone know what breed he is? :)

Asked by Member 1149122 on Jan 9th 2013 in Puppies

Answers

Hi! I don't know what breed he is but I know a doggy DNA test that might help. I got a dog last February and we had an argument about what breed of dog my pooch is. The breeder said he was a border collie and Australian cattle dog but he didn't have long hair. It turned out he was a mix of Border Collie, Australian Cattle Dog, Papillon and Keeshond. It was about $50 but it was worth every penny for my sweet doggy. I am not sure what website I ordered it from but if you searched doggy DNA then it might come up. And just so you know it was one of those tests where you swab the inside of his or hers mouth and send it back for the results. Hope this helps!