fowl oder mouth and body omitted

I am so worried my 5 yr old spayed female cockapoo has a very sensitive tummy always bought her kibble from the vet ! Medical. Now I have to force her to eat it or hand feed her! she will go all day without eating! She has a very bad oder in her mouth and also while she is sleep ing she is always swallowing and bringing out her tongue. We also smell this awful fowl oder, weather it is because she burps or Flatulence. But the smell is bad!She does have tarter on her teeth, our groomer(she goes every month) does not do teeth, My Dog (Roxy) wont let me brush her teeth. Vet wants $400 to $600 to clean her teeth + visit costs.. I cant afford that! She get runny stools quite often and eats grass to vomit! She will do that for a week then be fine again. ! Please advise:
Thank yo in advance

Asked by Member 1139017 on Nov 4th 2012 in Dental Care

Answers

The only thing you can do is take her to the vet. Maybe they can take payments. It sounds like she might have an infection of some sort. That can be bad. There is also Care Credit which you can try. Good Luck!

Taking her to the vet would be the best, but I do have one suggestion to help with the stomach. It is Machu's Blend Dog Tea. It is made for dogs and helps with upset stomachs, digestion of food, gas, etc. You make it like regular tea and then allow it to cool. Let her drink it directly out of the bowl or mix it in with her food. Both of my dogs like the taste so it's my go to for all upset stomach issues. Hope this helps!