Isabella

Doggy Birthday party?

It's Bella's birthday on the 8th of October, and I am making her some gifts, as well as taking her to the Family Fur and Fun event for our SPCA where we adopted her from. Anyone have any ideas? Anyone think this is overboard for a dog? I already purchased some gourmet dog cookies for her and the other dogs. Are there any recipes for cakes that are safe for dogs, and not overly fattening or unhealthy that are also yummy for humans to eat? With no meat, please. I also plan on making her a hoodie, a bed, some toys, and some other goodies. Anyone have more suggestions for her birthday?

Asked by Isabella "Bella" on Sep 25th 2011 Tagged birthday, dog, party, bella, pug, dachshund, black, party in News & Events

Answers