JAKIE, FOREVER LOVED

Cannot access http://jonradchenko.com/

I cannot access: jonradchenko.com. There are several other members that cannot access it either. I need to find a form to make a code to post in my group. I already have the direct code from Photobucket. Is there another site where I can make the cod?

Asked by JAKIE, FOREVER LOVED on Nov 28th 2012 Tagged coding, picture, group, posting in The Dogster Website

Answers

Jakie...try this one

jonrad.com

i used it just the other day.

Webster

Both jonradchenko.com and jonrad.com go to the same site. That site has been down for several days now. To my knowledge, there is no other site offering the same capability as jonradchenko.com provides, as the page was developed by a Dogster member specifically for use on the Dogster and Catster sites.

Fortunately, there is a copy of that page currently available in Google's web cache. It works the same as the original page. You can find it here:

<a href="webcache.googleusercontent.com - Dogster Forum Helper (Google cached copy)</a>

Webster answered on 12/1/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

got the link to the site and it does work. the reason wiley's link did not work, is, we think he used create a link, we tried it too and the link did not work. so, if you pass this on, you need to copy and paste it. all we did was copy and pasted it here and it created its own link that works, and you can put it in your favorites. hope they get the site fixed.

a caster member

purrs

webcache.googleusercontent.com

Sugar

I am having the same issue. It began last night and I am still having problems. Does anyone know of a way to get the code back?

Sugar answered on 7/21/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer