Jayde

Can anyone confirm my dogs breed?

In my personal opinion, she is an APBT mixed with Boxer. Her tail had already been cut when we found her at 5 weeks of age :/ I KNOW she has pittie in her (I've owned them before) but there are some white spots on her chest, her stance is different, and I feel like she's slightly altered in the face...plus she does that thing I've noticed is common in boxers where they lift one front leg when they notice/are "pointing" at something.
Anyone got any advice/know how to tell based on details you notice? Thanks!

Asked by Jayde on Nov 16th 2012 Tagged pitbullboxer, whatbreed in Breeds

Answers

Yes, you are right. She does seem to have pittie features. Have you asked the breeder what kind she is? If she is mix or pure? She may be just a pitbull, but, she might be pittie/boxer. That is my guess.