Garnet

Would you be concerned and does this sound like abuse to you?

The person who gave us the last two puppies from his dogs last litter for payment for the care of the dogs,has kicked one of my dogs for 'acting like she was going kill one of the other dogs.' These two dogs play together a lot and never try to harm each other. This guy has threatened to hit my other dogs because they make a simple noise. He yells and screams at his dogs and he will set there and tell us that his female is sensitive but he screams at her like she is dirt. He just went out and screamed at my dogs who with the exception of the two little ones are not allowed inside because 'they are too big to be house dogs', he was cussing at them and told them that he was going to poison or hit them because the neighbor's dog was in the yard again and they warned it off. Should I be worried and talk to a friend on the police force about it?

Asked by Garnet on Jan 21st 2013 Tagged abuse, threateningharmtodogs, kickingadogforplaying in Animal Welfare

Answers

What? In the forums where you posted this you asked us "how big is too big to live inside"
Don't you have a SDit? Tank? That you brag about how well his training is going in the SD forum? Is he living outside? Haillie spayed yet? What about Tundra?Never hear much about Chevyo..the miracle puppy who was also going to be a Service Dog? Why on earth you would take on more dogs when you can not take proper care of the ones you already have, is beyond me.

This is just so wrong on so many levels I can't even answer! You now have at least TEN large dogs, living outside in Winter, because they are too big for your house, yet Here and in the forums you now have added four more little ones and at least another two (Mocha and Bella) large ones, and you are complaining about someone else not being nice to your dogs? Yet, in another forum you speak of how good this guy is to his dogs.
Sounds to me like the whole bunch need to be investigated by humane officials. This whole scenario sounds like animal cruelty no matter how you look at it!