Will my GSD Puppy Grow taller ?

I have bought an other GSD puppy whose age is 4 Month old and he is 15 inch tall. How much can I expect that puppy will tall ? plz help anyone.

Asked by Member 1091592 on Feb 18th 2012 Tagged gsdpuppy, growth in Health & Safety

Answers

The final height of ANY dog is determined by genetics. No one can possibly predict how much taller you dog will be without knowing the sizes of the dogs in his pedigree and that will still cover a large range.
Your question is best asked of your dogs breeder who, hopefully, knows the background of the dogs they are breeding and whether or not they are fast growing or slow growing.
I will say I have never heard of a four month old GSD who was finished growing.

Asgard

Your pup will more than double in size. He will grow noticeably until 12 months old and then start to fill-up until he's 18-24 months old.

Asgard answered on 2/19/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Ikan

At 4 months, he could get a bit taller. Most dogs get their height ay the age of 8 months, and will just fill out after that.

Ikan answered on 2/23/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer