Why does my dog whine after eating his dinner, he finds a bone or toy and walks around with it in his mouth whining and

He eats his dinner and doesnt whine straight away after eating. He goes to find a bone/toy to put in his mouth before he begins his whining

Asked by Member 1016620 on Dec 23rd 2010 Tagged whining in Other Behavior & Training

Answers

he's bored. My dog does this too when she is bored. It's so cold and snowy here, she is doing it more and more.
I wouldn't exercise him after dinner though, so he doesn't get bloat. I would exercise him during the day so he can release his excessive energy.

What do you do when he whines, he may be doing it for attention. If ever time he whines you pet him. He may just be doing it for the attention. But it really could be many things. This is just another idea.