Kya

Why does Dogster not reply to email reqs or answering machine messages in a timely fashion?

Asked by Kya on Aug 25th 2010 in DogsterPlus

Answers

1. This is a huge website and they no doubt get thousands of e-mails and calls
2. The staff members have lives to life, they are not always online or the phones

Basically the same thing with every large community site. =)

I personally have NEVER had an issue with them failing to respond to a curteous request. Normally within 24 hours which I think is above and beyond the expected for a site this large.

I as well have emailed Dogster and their reply was quick, within 24 hours. When I've had an issue they have always been helpful and professional.
Dogster employees are probably very busy and maybe a bit more time is needed for you to receive a reply.