♣Duchess♣

Why did they change Dogster and what to?? I cant figure out anything???????

Two questions here:

#1, why did they change Dogster??

#2, what did they change Dogster to?
I got on here this morning and couldnt figure out how to log in, when i finally realized it told me to log in at the top, i couldnt figure out how to get to my account, i finally figured it out, but NOW i cant understand why or what they changed Dogster to?
Its really different now.
Its not that i dont like it, its just very strange now.
One other thing, i just got on here this morning and havent been on here in a while, just wanted to know how long ago they changed it???
Thanks
-Duchess

Asked by ♣Duchess♣ on May 26th 2010 Tagged why, did, they, change, up, dogster, i, cant, figure, out, anything in General

Answers

We are all in the dark! The changes just happened, yesterday.
We just have to sniff around to learn our way around again.

Change is usually to make a site more user-friendly, more likable, etc. Most sites go through change at some point.
It started about two days ago. They had been announcing it in the Dogster Blog for quite a while, still it was kind of a shock when I logged in two days ago. Merfurgiluss. (Random made-up word ahoy! :) )

They had a link to a tutorial to help you get around on the homepage initially, but I can't find it now. Even when it was there, I ignored it. Always been one to figure things out for myself.

Ikan

yea i am not sure i like it yet. I guess everything has to change to keep up with the times. And maybe it will have less problems, I know alot of people were complaining about dogster running slow and even freezing up. I hope this has been solved

Ikan answered on 5/26/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

I hope you figured it out.
Use the giant orange box on the right hand side that breaks down the index where you want to go.
I like the white boxes it is easier to read and see what you are typing.
I still have to refresh pages but that is because my computer is a 2004 and the browsing is now more advanced and take more mb to go from one page to another.

Sprite

It won't take you long to get used to the new website. It only took me a few minutes, and I like it much better than the old one.

You should be glad that they changed it. Websites that never have changes are usually neglected, and who wants to support a website whose admins don't care about it?

Sprite answered on 5/27/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer