Chica

Why am I still a Guest?

Hello all. I am new here. I have completed my profile, completed my dog Chica's profile and posted several pictures of her but I still appear as a guest. Why is that and what can I do?

For some reason the picture appears here but not in the forums where I still appear as a guest, even on new posts.

Asked by Chica on Mar 30th 2011 Tagged guest in Forums

Answers

Looks like you are appearing as your dog in this instance????? Perhaps you weren't logging in prior to posting your question??

Oh, I see what you mean... on Chica's profile, in the "last forum post" section, it has a link to your last post, but when I go there, it's your guest ID, not Chica. Weird... why is it on Chica's profile, but labeled "Guest" in the forum?
Well, at least you are able to post as Chica in Answers here, so maybe the rest of the site needs to catch up.

If this continues to persist, email HQ. There's a link on the bottom of every page.

The forums post you made as a guest will still show you as a guest. For new posts, you will have to choose a pet author. It may take a few hours for it to be updated to let your dog's profile show up. I'm guessing it's updated by now.