Susie

Which is the best "loo" or toilet for indoors?

I got a pee problem. I can't take my puppy everythime she has to go to. I'd be living outside.

She's going to be receiving serious training soon, but I need a toilet or dog loo to have inside. She's living inside the house. She goes out for the car, beach, and backyard to poop.

Asked by Susie on May 28th 2013 Tagged toilet in Other Pet Products

Answers

Don't worry Susie, you have a growing bladder! Pee pads where you have been "leaking" are a temporary solution, until you graduate from the pup academy! Make sure puppy attractant is on them, and she will know what to do. When she goes on the pad, give her a biscuit to say "good job". Natural Choice makes puppy cookies in a reasealable purple bag that will help you with positive reinforcement, and you can break them into pieces for training. ^_^