which is my chihuahua mixed with miniature pincher or dachshund?

we just got this puppy today and the lady told us it was chihuahua dachshund mix but we have been looking closely and we think its more of a miniature pincher chihuahua mix. what do you guys think? heres a link to a picture of her. i299.photobucket.com

Asked by Member 998191 on Jul 25th 2010 Tagged mixlittledogs in Chihuahua

Answers

Sure looks like a dachshund mix to me with those HUGE front feet and long back. I see nothing that looks like mini pin, except color, which is also the same color as a dachshund can be. She is cute!!!

Agree! I see no minpin. Black & tan is a standard daschund colour. Sure is cute!

Yep.
3rd vote for Dachshund/Chihuahua X

I agree you got a chiweenie Chihahua/Dachsund mix

I don't believe it's chihuahua. I think it's dachshund miniature pincher because I have a dachshund mini which I rescued. The vet said she thought it was chihuahua dachshund but when I went on the internet and saw pictures of miniature pincher-dachshund, I was convinced it was not chihuahua. Mine has the two markings above the eyes that mark a pincher. What do you think?