Where is the best place I can go to Foster animals and were is a good place for me to work in any shelter

A Foster near to where I live. Which is Pennsivla (PA)

Asked by Member 1000669 on Aug 16th 2010 in Answers

Answers

Mattie

Hi I am so glad that you are interested in fostering dogs. I have fostered a few myself. There are many different reasons to foster a dog. It could be waiting adoption from the pet shelter, a dog in a rescue group, someone that simply needs a break from their dog at home, a stray that you found, etc the list could go on. My best advice is to go to www.petfinder.com and find rescue groups or shelters in your area and call/e-mail some to see what their fostering dog policy is. If some rescues say no, they won’t work with you, or that type of fostering does not work with you –try try again and do not give up. Most rescue/shelters are more than happy to have people to help out with fostering. I wish you the best of luck.

Mattie answered on 8/18/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer