Scarlet

WHERE DO I POST MY BABY GIRL UP FOR ADOPTION ONLINE?

here is whats going on,I have two female dogs that used to get along but now they are both trying to be alpha dogs and have been getting in fights, the last one was bad that one of the dogs needing surgery. So after that we did training and everything was neural until today,they got at it again and it wasn't it was an ugly sight. So we have come down to the conclusion that we must find a home for one of our girls. I don't want to take her to the pound or an agency because I know they are full and beside she isn't homeless she is just needing a home. I really am at a lost here, I don't know what to do I have done so much research and tried what i feel like is everything under the sun. Pls help me find a place to post besides criagslist.com I have already posted there. I am such a lost because I don't want to do this but for both of them to be happy I feel it is what is needed to be done. Unless someone has other advice. No its not me Scarlet! My sister needs a home!

Asked by Scarlet on Dec 12th 2012 in Adoption & Rescue

Answers

Petri

You might check out Petfinder

Petri answered on 12/20/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer