Where can I get a psychiatric service dog in NH?

I'm OCD and I wanted to get a service dog trained to interrupt repetitive behaviors. I cannot afford the astronomical expense of buying a service dog, and cannot find a program that I qualify for assistance under (i.e. most scholarships go to individuals with more severe disabilities than mine). I do not have the availability to train the dog myself. Any suggestions?

Asked by Member 1005471 on Sep 24th 2010 Tagged psychiatric, service, newhampshire, nh, ocd in U.S. New England

Answers

I would post this in the Service & Therapy Dog forum in the main forums sections. You can open an account for free & you will be able to have a back & forth discussion with some very knowledgable folks who can steer you in the right direction.