The Keeks (2005-2013)

Where can I buy a cute bed for a dog with arthritis?

Need suggestions for where to find a dog bed that that has the support needed for achy joints AND a cute design or fabric - but not super expensive! :)

Asked by The Keeks (2005-2013) on Sep 20th 2007 Tagged beds, products, arthritis in Beds

Best Answer

Lily, CGC, Ringo, CGC & Ebi

You could try www.drsfostersmith.com, they have a variety of beds to chose from that are aimed at helping pets with achy bones. We got one for our dog, Ringo, and one for our cat Stan and love them both. For Stan, we got one with heat and massage features, he just loves it!
Beest of luck and take care.

Lily, CGC, Ringo, CGC & Ebi answered on Sep 20th.

Answers

Buddy Boy

The best prices, the best beds can be found at www.ryanspet.com
Check it out. Also, check www.petedge.com

Buddy Boy answered on 9/20/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Blackie

Mom was just at Petsmart today shopping. She saw a heated bed for doggies. Would that help? If so, then check out Petsmart.com or a local store.

Hope you feel better!!!

Blackie answered on 9/20/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Prete Noma- (12/89-6/6/07)

I bought my bed at Dr Foster and Smith when my arthritis got worse as I got older.... they had the most options for me. I would recommend them highly.

Prete Noma- (12/89-6/6/07) answered on 9/20/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer