Wheaton Terrier health/eating problems.

I have a 10 year old Wheaton Terrier, over the last week he has been eating his food every now and then. He sometimes goes 2 days without eating. We took him to the vet and had x rays done, everything was fine. I even switched out food to see if he was just bored with it, but he does the same thing. My biggest thing is him is he lost 10 pounds and has a hard time pooping or makes small little poops. Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone know what it sounds like? Is it just he's constipated?

Asked by Member 1146608 on Dec 25th 2012 Tagged health, wheatonterrier, food in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

Buddy

As silly as it sounds, dogs can have eating disorders. Take him to another vet and let them tell you if it would be suitable for him to see a pet psychiatrist. If he/she says yes, check reviews online by searching ones closest to you.

Buddy answered on 12/26/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer