What's your favorite good quality dry dog food and why? I need Help!

What's your favorite good quality dry dog food and why?

I've tried Blue Buffalo, Wellness, Merrick, Natures Variety (got the bad batch that was recalled) even homemade (liked it best but can't do it every time). Keep going back to Wellness. Been looking for info online but it gets overwhelming. Petco/Petsmart are no help, they say everything (even the cheap stuff) is good. I'd like dog food that gets all their ingredients in the US AND is made in US. Would also like organic. Is this possible?

Either way, what does everyone else like for their K9 kids?

Asked by Member 1130319 on Sep 11th 2012 Tagged dogfood, organic, usa, dryfood in Pet Food

Answers

LIFE ABUNDANCE!

Fromm is a great food to feed, learn more about Fromm at frommfamily.com

Most of the Fromm foods are grain free which is a plus for any dog. Dogs don't need grains in their diet.

Fromm is one of the best dog foods that you can feed to your dog. There's many different formulas to choose from which makes it easy to choose the perfect one for your dog.