Jax

What's my aussie mixed with?

When we bought our dog they had him classified as an aussie mix. After looking at pictures we thought maybe he was mixed with a border collie but after talking to some ppl and the vet they think he could possibly be mixed with a bernese mountain dog? Anybody thinks so too? Also he is 7 months and weighs 52 pounds.

Asked by Jax on Dec 25th 2012 in Australian Shepherd

Answers

Judging buy his coat color maybe a little bit of Shetland Sheep Dog. If he was mixed with a Bernese Mountain Dog he would be much heavier. The best answer I could give you is to purchase an Wisdom Panel Insights DNA Test for dogs. All you have to do is rub a cotton swab in your dogs cheeck and mail it with the kit. Here's a link for that:www.wisdompanel.com

I hope this will help (:

He appears to be mixed with an English Shepherd.