In Memory of Jenna

What might her cross be?

Well Jenna's 11 years old and we've had her since she was a puppy. Nobody knows what her mix is though there have been quite a few guesses. Chow Chow, Pitbull, Australian Cattle Dog...to name a few. To me she looks more Chow and Pitbull, she has a sort of mane over her shoulders and around her neck and her tongue is spotted if that helps any. She weighs almost 80 lbs. There are more pictures on her profile so those might help out too

Asked by In Memory of Jenna on Oct 9th 2012 in Mixed Breeds

Answers

She's definitely not mixed with a pit bull. She looks like a Plott Hound/Lab/Shepherd/Collie mix.

Rastas

If her tongue is spotted with purple she must be Chow, her color is Brindle like a Pit Bull and her build looks like Lab- although she is quite husky for a typical lab!?

Rastas answered on 10/11/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Kinker Anne*R.I.P.

I agree with howard on the breeds, however rastas? not only chows have purple tounges. Shar peis for instance. I used to live next to a couple who had 2 pure-bred and papered goldens with fully purple tounges. Hope this helped, Best regards!:D

Kinker Anne*R.I.P. answered on 10/13/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Lugh

i can tell you right now that she is brindle colored not because of a pitbull mixed in her blood but a mastiff is in her lineage, you can tell by her body type that she also might have some lab in her and as for any other breeds i am not quite sure, she definitely looks to me to be a mastiff/labrador retreiver...just a guess though...if you look at the pictures of her with her family member they have the same disposition and their bodies are similar just different sizes, and the colors and markings are remarkably the same just the size and face are different.

Lugh answered on 12/3/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer