Peanut

What kind of wet dog food is best for older dogs with sensitive stomachs?

My dog is almost ten he has been eating Alpo or Pedagree most of his life and I have noticed within the past few months he isn't handling it as well can you recomend anything?

Asked by Peanut on Aug 11th 2012 in Pet Food

Answers

Tiara

I know Nutro makes a canned food for sensitive stomachs. I have used Nutro for years and my dogs do very well on it. A good vet check may be an idea now also to make sure nothing else is wrong.

Tiara answered on 8/11/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I don't know exactly what you mean by "not handling it"- is that diarrhea, flatulence, vomiting, what? If this has just started recently, I would get him checked by a vet to make sure it's not a sign of something worse. You should never accept health issues in your dog as "just getting older".

Merrick is a great food to feed, learn more about Merrick at www.merrickpetcare.com

Merrick has a selection of grain free dog foods. This is a plus for any dog because dog's don't need grains in their diets.

Merrick is one of the best dog foods that you can feed to your dog. There's many different formulas to choose from which makes it easy to choose the perfect one to feed to your dog.