what kind of puppy does she look like

s719.photobucket.com
heres one pic
s719.photobucket.com
and heres the other one they told me she was a pitbull but i didn't know till i picked her up i thought she was a lab mix

Asked by Member 1132351 on Sep 26th 2012 in Breeds

Answers

Did she come from an animal shelter? If so, they were probably giving you their best guess as to what breed she is.

It's hard to identify a dog's breed when it's so young, as their appearance can change a lot as they grow. It does look like it could be one of the Pit Bull breeds, but it might not be as well. Actually, there are lots of breeds that get labelled as Pit Bulls that aren't--including some Labs.

Mika

I would say she has lab in her for sure!!

Mika answered on 9/26/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Kimmiee

It is hard to tell because she is a puppy. She king of looks like a Lab Pit Bull mix. It is also possible she is neither.

Kimmiee answered on 9/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I think she is a staffordshire terrier mixed with a lab or just a plain staffordshire terrier.Well, I bet she might have pit bull in here.She lools around that type of breed.You should look at pics of these breeds.Hope that helps...