What kind of dog do you think this looks like?

This is luna and she is 3 months old. The people we bought her from said she is a lab/newfie mix which is obviously not true. Our trainer said a lab/beagle? and the vet said a lab/pitbull or lab/am bulldog? what do you think? im leaning more toward lab/pitt but just curious :)

www.facebook.com

youtu.be

Asked by Member 1114398 on Jun 6th 2012 Tagged dog, breeds, pitbull, lab, boxer, beagle in Mixed Breeds

Answers

Trixie

CUTE! Definently lab. Not really sure but try one of the tests I've heard of look in the forums because I'm not positive what they're called.

Trixie answered on 6/6/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I agree, she's definitely a Lab mix.

Stormy

Looks like my dog a bit when she was a puppy. She is 4 now. She is supposedly black lab and chi. Yeah. I think they got that wrong when she topped out at 70 lbs. She is definitely lab and I am leaning toward grey hound. We run a mile every morning just to keep her happy! It is a fun guessing game! I do agree with your lab / pitt. We have had people tell us that too.

Stormy answered on 6/12/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Luna

Luna! What a great name for a lab/mix, which is what I'm thinking she is.

Luna answered on 10/25/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer