What is the silliest thing your dog ever brought you?

Just a fun question!
Rosie brought me a pink Loofah!
You?

Asked by Member 762235 on Jun 22nd 2009 Tagged silly in Other Dogster.com

Answers

Mini

I like fun questions!!
This silliest thing Mini ever bought me was a hunk of dried mud from the garden. She looked so proud and wanted me to throw it but when I picked it up the dirt just crumbled. Mini's so cute; I would take just about anything she brought me... thank god she doesnt bring in dead things!!
Thanks for the question!!

Mini answered on 6/22/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Jessie~ I'm sorry my love

Jessie brought me my boyfriend's mom's fake eyelashes! It was a little strange cause she came carrying the box and I was like,"what the heck," and then I heard my boyfriends mom goin, "oh no I think I lost my eyelashes!" *rofl* It was so funny

Jessie~ I'm sorry my love answered on 6/23/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Jasper

Jasper loves loofas as well. Infact he's sort of obsessed with them lol I have to keep the bathroom door closed because if I don't .. he'll sneak in there and steal the looafs!

Jasper answered on 6/23/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Sherman

The silliest thing my Sherman ever brought me was a toad from the back yard. We have been getting alot of rain and the toads are everywhere. OH and the toad was very much alive!!!

Sherman answered on 6/23/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Ginger Smiles Primm

Ginger always brings me her fav toy. Right now its a tiny squeeky squirel. One time she gave ma a daisy from the yard. I walked out on the deck and there were daiseys everyware!

Ginger Smiles Primm answered on 6/23/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

It's not that silly, but I always think it's cute....

I was sitting on the floor with Jack reading while he chewed his favorite bone. He kept looking at me, kind of like he was unsettled. Finally, he got up, went to his toy basket and fished out another similar chew bone and brought it to me. I thought at first he'd decided he wanted to play, but he placed it in my lap, bonked my knee with his nose and settled back in to chew contentedly on his bone with a happy look on his face.

He'd just wanted to make sure I had a bone, too.

Xena

One time when I took Xena outside to play to play fetch she decided she wanted a bigger toy than her rope so she dragged over to me a HUGE tree branch we had cut that morning leaves and all. It was so funny cause she struggled with it but she got it to me and then bounced up and down wanting me to throw it. :)

Xena answered on 6/23/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Maddie

My dog growing up brought my Mom a dead mole in bed... she was so happy with herself!

Maddie answered on 6/23/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

A broken stuff animal.