What is the cross breed of a alsatian and pomeranian called as?

My dog is a cross between a male alsatian and a female pomeranian.What is this kind of breed termed as?

Asked by Member 989190 on May 27th 2010 in Cross Breeds

Answers

Mixed breed. Although if you want to make up a cute name that is derived from both breeds, go ahead. No problem making up a name for a certain mix just for fun.

An Alsatian is a German Shepherd Dog. They were renamed after WWI because it was felt that having "German" in the name might hurt the breed's popularity... but everyone's pretty much over that now.

Anyway, your dog is a mixed breed, no special name unless you want to make one up.

You can call it mixed, or mutt, or make up a name if you must. But your dog is not a "breed".

Be proud of your mutt, I have 3 and I love them all.