Sigmund

What is the best way to clean slober from walls?

I slober a lot, especially on the walls. I have tried Magic Eraser. Is there anything else that would work?

Asked by Sigmund on Dec 7th 2007 in The Dogster Website

Answers

St. Bernards are known for slobbering excessivley. I don't see why just a regular towel can't be used.
To keep you from slobbering on things, why not get your human to get you a big bandana to catch the slobber?

Are you living in a house that you own or another place that would let you paint the walls? I've found that painting your walls with a semi-gloss paint rather than matte paint is a huge help in keeping them clean - not just from dog slobber but in general. Semi-gloss paint can be easily wiped things don't end up "staining" the wall.

megan

megan my rottie slavers loads too just warm water and washing up liquid brings ur walls up fine it works everytime for us x

megan answered on 12/8/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Flynn

With three bulldogs we have the same problem. I have found warm water and Mr. Clean takes most of it off and for the really tough slober I spray on Fantastic. I hope this helps.

Flynn answered on 12/11/07. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer