Porter

What is the best television show for a dog lover?

I hear that CBS has a new television show coming out called Greatest American Dog on Thursdays. That is making me think, what is the best dog tv show? Are there even any out there?

Asked by Porter on Jul 6th 2008 in Movies & Television

Answers

Sadie, GBeAD-C1

Greatest American Dog is playing on CBS already. I've only watched a few episodes, but I do find it rather interesting and fun!

If you check on animal planet, they have some dog shows. Like It's Me Or the Dog, Barking Mad, etc. You just have to check your guide!

Sadie, GBeAD-C1 answered on 8/13/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer

Leila

I suggest you buy the channel animal planet, it has shows about animal police rescuing animals and other great shows. Also if you buy the DVD set or something of Ceasar Millan, he's terrific with training your dog at anything and helping with behaviour problems.

Leila answered on 8/22/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Angel

If you have the National Geographic Channel, the Dog Whisperer is on every Friday night with new episodes of season 4. Reruns are played of the other 3 seasons during the daytime on that channel. It's educational and fun to watch.

Angel answered on 9/21/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

the greatest american dog show on CBS, its my dog or me.

I think there are a many shows related to the dog comes on animal planet other than that dog the Dog the Bounty Hunter is one of the good show.