♥ Babe ♥

what is some good smelling, non toxic spray for dogs?

my dogs sometimes get stinky. they just that 'wet' dog smell from coming in from outside from there potty break. is there any dog deodorizing spray that is non-toxic, good smelling and something that would make there coat shine?
thanx!

Asked by ♥ Babe ♥ on Jan 1st 2010 in Odor Eliminators

Answers

Duckie

I use a waterless shampoo I got from the vet. I was thinking about a deodorizer but most only cover up the smell.

Duckie answered on 1/1/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Natures Miracle makes doggie wipes. I would not use any wipe for prolong periods however but they are worth a try good luck

Check out www.myPETfection.com. They offer a Deodorizer/Allergy Spray to help combat stinky odors! All of their products are 100% Organic and Non-Toxic. It smells good too... lavendery.

Angelica (6/6/95-6/24/10)

My fur babies love Pepper and Tanky!
www.pamperedpawgifts.com

Angelica (6/6/95-6/24/10) answered on 2/4/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Quinndred Spirit

With 5 tzus that love to run in the mud etc and smell the house down I have tried many products. The ones I have found which are quite good are thePet Salon by Petkin.

Its a waterless spa shampoo cleanser/ deodorizer and it works good for their hair.

Its safe for puppies over 6 weeks. And I think a good buy. The company is based in CA so you should be able to get it anywhere in most places in the US. I live in the UK and its sold in our local stores.

Quinndred Spirit answered on 11/26/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer