Princess

What is an affenpinscher?

I don't want like websites. I just want like people that have tooken the information and typed the most important stuff out o f it because I will copy and paste it right out of dogster and put it on my website.
Thanks for any help!
Princess, the lovable chihuahua

Asked by Princess on Nov 8th 2008 in Affenpinscher

Answers

Nibbles

It is a toy dog sometimes called a monkey face dog. If you are going to cut and paste why not go to AKC site? Dogster is a website too. That way you get the breed standard.

Nibbles answered on 11/8/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Here are two links to info on Affenpinchers....I gave you these last time you asked but I'll give you them again

www.akc.org

www.dogbreedinfo.com

These links will give you all the info you need

Hope this helps

Shayne CGC, RL2

Plagiarism... be careful. Technically speaking, with writing, once it is written by someone it becomes their property and it is not something that can be copy/paste-ed freely without permission.

Paraphrasing AND giving credit is a much safer bet to avoid being sued or having some hot-shot tell you to take down your site. Definitely if you cut and paste (and even really if you paraphrase w/ citations) you should get permission first.

It's really searchable for online texts to find phrases that are plagiarized so be careful and be respectful to the authors who have put in so much time an effort into their writing.

Shayne CGC, RL2 answered on 11/8/08. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer