MS. TEXAS BELLE

What has happened to what used to be the computer friendly dogster that I have bragged about for years? Ms. Texas Belle

My group, DAWGS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN, has suffered (but we are international friends because of dogster) because you are no longer computer-friendly. Even I have problems, and 'dawgs' email my Mom to tell her how difficult it is nowadays to get into my group.

My brother, Mr Canada Zeus, and I have given up. We are no longer having fun.

Yet, our Mom wore her dogster T-shirt when she was in Texas recently (we are from Canada). People asked her about it, and she did not have the same enthusiasm in bragging about your guys that she used to as she could not explain the computer complications that are now with you.

We have loved you, but regret to tell you that fellow 'FUNDAWGS' from my group want to start a new facebook group, away from dogster. We have done our best, but I am agreeing with them to 'go for it.'

Have loved you...just miss the simple days...

MS. TEXAS BELLE
OTTAWA, CANADA
Founder of 'dawgs just wanna have fun'
(my Mum is Jennifer Jones)
and...WHAT CATEGORY???

Asked by MS. TEXAS BELLE on Nov 18th 2010 Tagged whatcategory in Canada

Answers

I know dogster has changed - but not that much!

It still works fine for us, no navigation troubles.

Soory you're having trouble with the new format (I liked the old one better too.)

I like the new format and haven't had problems getting into any of my groups.
You should send your concerns directly to HQ and I'm sure they would do their best to fix any problems you are experiencing. HQ has always been very prompt and helpful whenever I needed questions answered.

Momma's Girls

I agree Deogie, we like the changes and havent had any problems with groups or anything. A couple issues with auto login but nothing even close to ruining the fun.
Hope this gets resolved because it would be sad to lose someone who loved dogster so much!

Momma's Girls answered on 11/21/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer