What dog is right for my family

Okay I am asking for a dog for christmas but my parents want me to resarch to find the perfect breed so im gonna tell you about my family and you can help me. My dad and stepmom wants it to be mine, i live in a 3 story 4 bed 3 bath hom we live on a hill, we have a big back yard with no fence. My step mom/ family dog is a black male lab, he is 6 and very lazy (98lbs) and he is shy with other dogs, when they come in he goes to his cage. He thinks he is human he eat some of our food, sleeps with my parents or near thier bed, he wines when he wants to go out, he is a picky eater, he sleeps all day, he is very obidient and knows how to shake hands and ive never heard a mean grow or bark. I just wanna smaller laid back cuddely dog, i was considering a maltese. we also live in nc incase you need to know the climate. Im 14 tooo I will excercise up to 1hr 30min and i dont mind shedding i want long hair, good w/ people and loves me lots like velcro and likes to cuddle and play some

Asked by Member 1140073 on Nov 10th 2012 in Choosing the Right Pet

Answers

Izzy

not sure on size but if you were looking for a smaller dog i havea yorkshire terrier and there great loving dogs who love to sleep under the blankets with you at night to keep warm!!! :)

Izzy answered on 11/16/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer