What do i need to groom my dog?
on May 26th 2012
in Home Grooming
- Cast your vote for which answer you think is best!
A good double sided brush will do the trick. What kind of dog is it?
Kevlar answered on 5/27/12. Helpful? / 0
Well you will need a comb ~ de tangling and de-matting.
If its a long haired dog a comb rake which is good for double coats etc.
A brush ~ maybe a slicker and a bristle brush.
Clipper and blades
You can also get a hairdryer. This is just the basic things.
Quinndred Spirit answered on 8/21/12. Helpful? / 0
It depends so, so much on the coat type. Try looking for Youtube videos and online guides for your breed. :)
But the basics for all dogs are:
1. Double-sided pin/bristle brush
2. A shedding tool (like a Furminator)
3. Nail Clippers
4. Ear cleaning wipes or liquid
5. Dental (either gel, a water additive, or the good old fashioned toothbrush)
Colt answered on 1/31/13. Helpful? / 0