What did my dog have on her face and ear?

Hi, so I took my dog to the vet 2 weeks ago because she had small bumps in her left ear. When she scratched her ear she also scratched her face. her face got infected and her eye started leaking pus. We took her to the vet and got her a cone, eye drops, and lotion. The vet was not sure what it was so I am asking you to help me find out what it was that she had.

Asked by Member 1116541 on Jun 22nd 2012 Tagged bumps, scratching, eyeleakingpus in Skin Problems

Answers

Have no idea. Your vet is the best one to ask. Is it getting better? It may have been bug bites or an allergic reaction.

Sounds like a staph infection to me. Poor baby, I hope she is feeling better.

She must have been suffering from some kind of ear infection, a bacterial or fungal one. Be cautious and take her to another vet for a check up.