Zeus

What are your favorite TV shows and movies with dogs?

I’m curious to know as I’m looking for suggestions! Me and my pups love watching shows with dogs. Our favorite movies are Lady and The Tramp, The Wizard of Oz and Beverly Hills Chihuahua. Our new favorite TV show is Who Let The Dogs Out starring Tillman (Saturday mornings on Animal Planet) – it’s amazing! Tillman skateboards – I’ve never seen anything like it! What shows do you watch?

Asked by Zeus on Mar 9th 2012 Tagged tvmoviesdogsanimal in Books & Entertainment

Answers

Kazba

I used to like the show "breed all about it" on the animal planet. I have not seen it for a long time. Not sure if it is on anymore.

Kazba answered on 3/9/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

"Lassie Come Home". The movie "Lassie" from 2005, which was basically a remake of Lassie Come Home, was okay, too. I used to be a huge fan.

Hmmm...also:
-Dogs and Cats/Dogs and Cats 2
-Balto
-Droopy (old cartoon)
-Scooby Doo (loved it as a kid)
-Old Yeller
-12 Dogs of Christmas
-the Air Bud movies (Though, the sequels got to be done over and over until they got boring if you ask me. The Air Buddies movies were a spin-off of the Air Bud movies, and a lot of people like them. I don't think they make much sense--I mean...8 week old puppies pulling a sled, and not only that, but participating in a sled dog race?! Come ON! They are entertaining, though.)

"Where The Red Fern Grows" (original), hands down one of the best dog movies.

Molly

The Balto triliogy, the second Lady and the Tramp movie, Bad Dog! on Animal Planet, Dogs 101 on Animal Planet, Too Cute Puppies on Animal Planet. Pretty much all I can think of.

Molly answered on 7/30/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

MoonShadow

the one i remember is from my childhood. its called 'All Dogs Go to Heaven' and there are a few more of it out but i cant remenber all the titles really. i remeber that i used to sit on the floor with Hemi, a sweet and gentle natured pitbull, and just watch it with him again and again. that and 'Beetoven'. (i have no idea if i spelled that right)

MoonShadow answered on 10/28/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer