What are the symptom a dog will show if they ate dcon?

I had some dcon in my shed and noticed one of my dogs in there and he has since been brought to the vet and put on vitamin K. It has almost been a week and now I am worried about my other dog. I never saw him in the shed, but today he is acting sad in a sense. He pretty much keeps his tail tucked under him. I have been checking his stool and it seems fine and he is eating as well. What are symptoms he may show if he did eat some dcon? Could I give him some of my other dogs vitamin K with out harming him?

Asked by Member 1112318 on May 23rd 2012 in Other Health & Wellness

Answers

If you think he may have been in there and ate D-con, you need to get him to the vet ASAP! If you wait for the symptoms, it could be very bad for your dog.

Carter

yes take him to the vet!! d-con is rat poison and can also kill dogs.

Carter answered on 5/24/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer