Oliver Bailey

VERY special toy I would like to have replaced for Oliver's birthday! Looked everywhere, please help!

The toy head is all gray with big 'moose' like ears extended, eyes and red nose stitched in, plus it used to have a squeak in the head. The body is unknown, its been too long to remember - Oliver has had this toy since he was a puppy and it was his absolute favorite until there was nothing left of it.
I know we bought it locally, but cannot find it anywhere. Its possible it has been discontinued, but if there is ANY hope, I'll take a chance. Picture is below, please HELP!

www.facebook.com

Asked by Oliver Bailey on Jun 27th 2012 in Toys

Answers

I'm sorry I don't recognize it... I am not too much of a dog-toy connoisseur. I kind of doubt it's still around after 4 years anyway.

But an option you could try would be to get a replica made. I bet if you go to a local crafter, or find someone on a craft site like www.etsy.com you could have a copy made. It looks like a pretty simple design.

Callie (Calliope)

Sorry never saw one like that. You might want to try Marshalls/Homegoods. They carry a lot of dog toys and ones you wouldn't find at Petsmart/Petco.

Callie (Calliope) answered on 6/29/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer