Lucky

Today I got dragged by my dog and I'm all scratched up in addition he almost bit a lil kid at the park so my question is

Asked by Lucky on May 23rd 2013 in Behavior & Training

Answers

Pineapple Smushface

Yes, you need to retrain your dog. You are legally liable for your dog's behavior, which means that if he does bite and injure someone, he can be put to sleep and you may be sued for medical bills and suffering. So take your dog on walks in the street and avoid the park until basic training is a no-brainer for him. If he will not listen, motivate him with a favorite toy, treats, or watch a dog training video to teach you some new things that you can then teach to your dog. If you haven't taken him in for a vet visit in awhile, I'd do that too, and keep his rabies shots up-to-date, just in case. ^_^

Pineapple Smushface answered on 2/27/14. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer