Throw up thats redish pink liquid stuff.!?

I have A 3 and a half month old Rhodesian ridgeback lab mix puppy and she just threw up like redish pink liquid stuff that smelled funny. Im REAALLYYY Scared & i told my mom and she just kept telling me the puppys fine the puppys fine. but i have a feeling in my stomach that somethings wrong.!

Asked by Member 1146386 on Dec 23rd 2012 in Illness & Disease

Answers

Did she eat something that she shouldn't have? Does it look like blood? You might want to try and talk your mom into taking her to the vet to be checked out. Good Luck!

Ikan

if this has been going on for awhile, then you do need to see a vet. Or if the dog has been acting strange or does not seem to be getting around. Go to the vet.

Ikan answered on 12/26/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer