Sonny

Tell me your favorite, least favorite and oddest dog movies.

My favorite dog movie of all time is "Shiloh". My least favorite dog movie is "Look who's talking now". The oddest is of course Cats VS Dogs.

I also liked the movies Marley & Me and K9. You can give me a list of your favorite, least favorite and oddest dog movies.

Favorites:
1. Shiloh
2. Marley & Me
3. K9

Least Favorites:
1. Look Who's Talking Now
2. 101 Dalmaton
3. All Dogs Go to Heaven

Oddest:
1. Cats VS Dogs
2. Space Buddies
3. Underdog (A good movie just weird)

To be honest, I'd watch any dog movie just the fact that it's a dog movie. I love dog movies!

Asked by Sonny on Aug 15th 2009 Tagged movies, favorite, movie, dog, leastfavorite, odd, oddest, movies in Movies & Television

Answers

Lexie

My favotie is the Ace of hearts I realy don't have a least favotie I like them all I agree Space buddies is odd.

Lexie answered on 8/16/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Bubba

Favorite: The Incredible Journey

Least Favorite: Old Yeller (Too-o-o-o-o sad!!!!)

Oddest: Hotel for Dogs

Bubba answered on 8/16/09. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

I have to go with the incredible Journal, the remake with the actors giving the voices of the three animals, or best in show.

Worse All dogs go to heaven part two if i am allowed to include cartoons about dogs