symptoms of a dyeing dog

Asked by Member 976036 on Mar 21st 2010 in Loss of a Pet

Answers

Hector

There are alot of symptoms of a dog who may be dying. Some dogs show no symptoms at all, and just die.

It just depends on what the cause illness is.

Can you give us some back ground? Perhaps your dog isn't dying and someone here can explain to you what is going on with your dog.

If you dog is dying, is there a reason you aren't taking him to an emergency vet to try to save him, or are you just afraid something is wrong and you think he might be dying, but not sure?

If you even think there is something this wrong, you really should go to closest emergency vet to get your dog some help. Maybe he doesn't have to die.

Again, more information is needed to help you with your question.

Hector answered on 3/21/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Dogs can be just like people. Some people go down hill slowly and have alot of signs. Others can just drop without warning. If you have some problems i would go to the vet because it could be something else.

Beltane

I just los tone of my dogs without warning. If there anything strange going on with yours and you love them like I loved mine. I would take it to a vet. I just wish there had been symptoms with mine. Blessings and good luck that yours will live many years.

Beltane answered on 3/30/10. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer