Still can't upload photos.

I asked this question three days ago and got a good answer but I am still not able to upload photos. Everytime I do it says cannot read file. Are there specific requirements for photos? Can anyone help me this is getting ridiculous other people are able to upload photos. So what am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.

Asked by Member 1043631 on Aug 9th 2011 Tagged cant, upload, pictures, need, help in Pet Page

Answers

Frustrating isn't it? There are a lot of us still having various problems.
We are being told that the techno dogs are working on the problems and to be patient.
You can contact Headquarters and explain your problems. Don't expect a speedy response.
At the very bottom of this page you can click on "contact". That will open another page you can fill in and send off.
Good luck! It will be good to finally meet you!

I just joined and I'm unable to upload pictures too. It says cannot read file for me too! If you figure anything out, please let me know!