Jasper

so just out of curiosity I would like to know if anyone can tell me what kind of husky do is my baby Jasper.. THANKS

Asked by Jasper on Jan 8th 2012 in Puppies

Answers

His page says Siberian Husky...is that a guess? The only breed I know of with "Husky" in the name is Alaskian Husky.
It's rather hard to give the breed of dog on a young puppy as their appearance can change a bit as they grow. Do you have any other pictures?

Harley

Actually, Siberian Husky is the AKC name. An Alaskan Husky is an unregistered hybrid breed used by mushers for sledding. There is also an Alaskan Malamute. However, there is only one kind of Siberian Husky... but they come in several colors. So not sure what you mean by what kind!

Harley answered on 1/8/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 1 Report this answer