Shasta Sue R.I.P

Shasta was put to rest today

shasta broke her leg last night to sometime this morning during a bad storm getting into the dog house we had to put her to sleep at 1:30pm today we really had no choice since she was 18 and had bone cancer so just putting this out there so everybody knew thank you for being there for me in times of questioning

Asked by Shasta Sue R.I.P on Jun 7th 2012 in Pet Page

Answers

Wesley

Rest in Peace sweet Shasta, you had a long life and now you move on to your reward. I'm sorry for your loss, Shasta will always be with you in your memories and in your heart.

Wesley answered on 6/7/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

Lucky

R.I.P. Shasta its sad to see you go but you will be in a place with no pain anymore. She will always be with you in your heart and your memories. Prayers are with you at this time.

Lucky answered on 6/7/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

So sorry to hear that. Jax is waiting to greet her at Rainbow Bridge. Our thoughts are with your family.

Amqui

I'm so sorry for you. It is so difficult to take the decision to let them go. Shasta gave you 18 beautiful years of love and loyalty and you returned it to her in not letting her suffer. It takes courage and I sympathize greatly with you.

Amqui answered on 6/7/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer

No matter how old they are or what is wrong with them it is still very difficult to say goodbye. She may have been saved from a lot of pain later on. I'm sorry to hear this. Gooodbye Shasta.

Kayak

I'm thinking of you.

Kayak answered on 6/9/12. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer